Sunday, April 27, 2014

I'm Back (Again)!

Well, it seems it's finally time I got off of (or rather, sat on) my lazy butt and wrote some new blog posts. I've got the trifecta of singles from upcoming albums playing (War Eternal from Arch Enemy, To Hell And Back from Sabaton, and The Essence of Silence from Epica) and I'm ready to crank out an update.

School is complete for another year and this time I get an actual break. I'll be working for the next 16 months and going back for my final year of university in September 2015. That means one very important thing: more free time! I plan to post on this blog at least semi-regularly with all my fantastic observations and opinions that I'm sure you're just dying to read. That being said, expect a slow start. I do have a few things that I want to write about, but I definitely need to get back into the writing mood. I prefer quality over quantity. Everything will be posted on the Facebook page, so if you haven't liked the page, there's a button in the top right of the blog.

As for what I want to post about, here's a couple things to look forward to. I'll be attending Paganfest America this Thursday May 1st. Expect a writeup Friday or Saturday. Hopefully I'll be getting a new phone so I can post some decent concert pictures. But if not, I'll include the same crappy quality photos I've been taking up until now, hurray!

In the long term, I'm hoping to have a series of posts dedicated to a little project of mine. It's been my dream for a while now to actually make some music. The biggest hurdle is the fact that I have absolutely no musical talent and don't play any instruments. However, I've downloaded FL Studio and the necessary add-ons to make some sweet sweet metal. If I can make something that doesn't sound like complete garbage I'm going to post about it every step of the way. It can be done though, I've seen it with my own ears.

That's about it for now. I'm writing posts as you read this so expect some more stuff very soon! Stay metal.

-Zombie Viking

No comments:

Post a Comment