Monday, April 22, 2013

My Last.fm

I do post quite a bit of what I listen to on here, but if you're curious as to exactly what I listen to and how much, you can check out my Last.fm page. You can find it here: http://www.last.fm/user/Vogelhut 

Feel free to add me as a friend if you have an account. If you don't, I recommend signing up (if you're not signed up to a similar site of course). It's a great way to find new music and concerts in your area.

On another note, I've also been thinking of starting up a Facebook group for this blog. I'd mostly just use it for posting direct links to my blog posts, but it would be better than the empty 'like' button I have now. If anyone would care to comment, would you guys 'like' and use a Facebook page, or is it a waste of my time?

-Zombie Viking

1 comment:

  1. Well, I added You but I don't listen to music on last.fm as I hate to listen to music on PC (music videos only). And I use classic way to find new music- through my friends, music gurus and randomly bought cds :D

    And about facebook- I don't know, You only know how many people visit Your blog, so it's up to You mostly. I think it is a waste of time, but who knows :)

    ReplyDelete