Tuesday, April 30, 2013

New Content Coming Soon, I Swears It

Hey guys,

I've been a little busy lately with exams and summer jobs and the like. Within the next couple days, I should have everything sorted out and can start posting things here regularly again. I'll also be able to decide what type of posts I want to put on this blog. I'm thinking of doing more frequent reviews since they seem to generate the most traffic and are easiest for me to write (since I'm just stating my opinion which saves me from having to fact check or do research of any kind, yay). I also might do some event thing, like I try to find 100 new bands or something like that. I do think the number 100 sounds pretty good, and it'll be good to post something new consecutively for 100 days.

Anyway, I'll leave you with this youtube comment I found the other day.

-Zombie Viking


No comments:

Post a Comment