Saturday, July 21, 2012

I'm Baaack

Welcome!
After over a year long hiatus, I have returned to the blogosphere. Feast your eyeholes upon metalontheside.blogspot.com; Your source for anything and everything that comes to my mind.. with just a touch of metal on the side. It's still a work in progress, but hopefully soon I will build my blogging utopia. For various reasons my previous blog, vogelhut.blogspot.com, is no more. You can still check it out before I delete it if you want to read some old posts. But now we are moving into the future...

I created a new blog, title and email address. Let me tell you, I am not good at coming up with names. I did find this site to be mildly useful and more than comical though: http://wordoid.com/. I was able to squeeze out such gems as Zombience/Zombient, Scients (it's like science, geddit?) and Blogeddon (because Blogageddon was already taken). Oh, and not to forget Muslimetal, which I almost went with but ultimately decided sends the wrong message.

My new email is vogelfrei25@gmail.com. Feel free to send me comments, questions, or anything else blog-related. It means outlaw in German (so metal). Alternatively, feel free to leave comments on any of my posts, as they are open to everyone, no account of any kind needed. I expect at the very least a couple comments from Anonymous saying how much my blog sucks. Don't disappoint me internet.

Speaking of not being good at coming up with names, I'm going to try this signoff for a bit and see how it goes.

-Zombie Viking

No comments:

Post a Comment