Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Off to the Concert

In a few hours I'll be going to the Opera House again to see Epica and Alestorm (among other bands). It'll be my third time seeing Alestorm and first seeing any female-fronted metal band. Hopefully I'll even get an Alestorm shirt finally.. They even promised something special, so I'm really looking forward to seeing what it is!

Oh you guys
I'll be posting my concert impressions either Friday or this weekend, so stay tuned. It will also be the last post here for a bit.. I've decided to focus a bit more on school than my blog, and hopefully that will pay off in the long run. It's definitely not the end of anything though, as I will get back to blogging as soon as I can.

I'll leave you with this Epica music video. I think it just perfectly blends the beautiful symphonic music and metal. Enjoy!


-Zombie Viking

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, I bet Alestorm will do a better gig than Epica, they rocked Heidenfest 2011 :D First female-fronted? I saw Delain three times ^^ I'm off to see Sonata Arctica & Battle Beast on Saturday , their first gig in Poland (fucking finally, we were asking for SA gig since 2006 -,- , I froze my ass going to Sweden in December 2009 to see SA live :/) so I'll let You know how are they playing live these years with all those new not-power-metal songs.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete